Zugriffe: 990

unban 
AutorNachricht
Rekrut
Rekrut

Danke gegeben: 0
Danke bekommen: 0x in 0 Post
Beitrag unban
Hello , it's virus_80. I got banned banned becouse of high stats. I know it's suspicious , but still , i don't use cheats/hacks. i'm playing this game for 3 years and only on 3 maps that's why it's easy for me to get high scores. So i ask you to unban me.

And that would be nice if you remove ban from Rtk exo , cuz he doesn't cheat either.

German version (special thanks to EA_Aim (Own3gerz) for translating:

Hallo leute ich bin's Virus_80, ich wurde gebannt weil meine Statistik so gut ist. Ich weiß dass es verdächtig aussieht aber ich Cheate nicht ^^
Ich spiel schon seit 3 Jahren Bad Company 2 und immer nur 3 Karten drum is es halt sau leicht für mich hohe kds, Punkte etc zu kriegen. Könntet ihr mich bitte entbannen ?
Und es wäre gut wenn ihr rtk_exo auch entbannen würdet der Cheater genauso wenig wie ich.
Mfg Virus_80

5. Jul 2014 11:58
Forum Besitzer
Forum Besitzer

Highscores: 4
Beitrag Re: unban
Hi and congratulations for you're excellent skills.
BUT when i take a look at cheat o meter :arrow: *** Der Link ist nur für Mitglieder sichtbar, zum Login. ***
and your stats :arrow: *** Der Link ist nur für Mitglieder sichtbar, zum Login. *** .
On our server we kick and ban everyone with a k/d from 3 and higher or to high skills(or percentage) on c-o-m.
And you fulfill everything of these points.
Why don't you play on Hardcoreserver?

To the point your friend : We disgussed that allready.
RtK eXo can play on our server,but not with all his game names.

Best regards,
Schorsch

This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz into your Signature to make better Kuchens and other Teigprodukte.

5. Jul 2014 15:18
Rekrut
Rekrut

Well , i understand you. You as admin should care about all the players. I've got nothing to prove im legit and unfortunately i can't do this.

What about hardcore.. I hate it. I hate snipers that kill you from the darkest corner and you can't even see where he is on killcam. I hate that you cannot spot in hardcore. A lot of kills i make without direct visual contact , i only have to shoot red triangle, that's why i can die less.

Just a question: why do you kick and ban people who have kd over 3? You know , this is bullshit that all of them are definitely hackers. Or is your server meant for beginners?

5. Jul 2014 15:42
Forum Besitzer
Forum Besitzer

A k/d of 3 and higher is for us too suspicious.
Take a look again on yourself at cheat o meter.
Who said that you're a hacker,or a cheater?
You're toooo high skilled AND with an overall k/d from 4.87.And that's too high for this server.
We have don't have this server to get slaughtered by too high skilled players OR hacker/cheater.
And when you're putting it down to the point that we are beginners : In a direct comparison to you : Yes,we're beginners,and we want to play some thrilling rounds WITHOUT gamer which rock down the enemy team alone.

This is Nudelholz. Copy Nudelholz into your Signature to make better Kuchens and other Teigprodukte.

5. Jul 2014 17:12
Rekrut
Rekrut

Dude believe me that I ain't gonna ruin this server's gameplay. I haven't had simple thought to insult any of you by calling beginners. Actually I thought that you consider me as a cheater.

Thank you for your attention.

5. Jul 2014 18:36
Forum Besitzer
Forum Besitzer

Hey,noone felt insulted. ;)
We are beginners.Take a look at our stats. ;)
We're just having fun on our server,and feel a little ........... overpowered by players like you.

5. Jul 2014 18:52